07 December, 2012

Mighty Finn - Update #8

Oh, my goodness. Where does the time go? Has it really been over a month since my last update. Well, that's life - it gets going pretty fast sometimes.

Here I am in Oxford, all dressed up.

We had a very nice room on Banbury Road

Plenty of room there to practice my crawling.
I'm pretty much an expert now, by the way, and 
I can really scoot when I want to ...

 ... although I have to admit there are times
when I don't seem to be able to get anywhere.

I'm getting pretty good at standing too. 
Hey! I see you checking out my coolie.

When I got home to New York, I spent some time with my cousin.
He shared some of his toys with me.

And one of my older cousins told me I was a chick magnet
and asked me to go out drinking with him.

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this.

And this ... I love apples, 
but why do they have to put these little stickers on them.

I have learned an important secret, but don't tell anyone.

Life's too short to wear boring socks.